DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unique Real Talk: Slowly ..... please

Slowly ..... please I'm try in 2 make u cum slow

cuz 2 me there's no such thing as moving 2 slow
just enjoy the sensations, don't rush the flow
the touch to make the urges 4 u ro ascend
i wanna enter u so slowly ur not sure if my decision will ever end

rain on me, so wet the sheets get soaked
callin 2 me quietly every time u get stroked
resist the urge 2 move fast
i want 2 revel in u, try 2 make it last
hands all over u cuz i like the way u feel
& u like the way i feel in u, sexin u wit zeal


movin so slow it's hard 2 believe we worked up a sweat
movin in unison, flesh rubbin in this sexual duet
but it make make body glide easier over Ur's while I'm inside
movin in & out, side 2 side
& when u cum slowly, u squeeze the muscles of my back
and i know its just in ur nature, but please don't hold back



eyes clinched tight, u bury ur face in my chest
I'm lick in ur shoulders and caress in ur breast
i want 2 make u weak in the knees
i want u 2 beg me 2 take me deeper please
and when i cum, i wont pull out
we were created 4 each other, there should be no doubt


i want u 2 feel me inside u grow
i wanna fill u again and again till u overflow
loose control
under me ur hips roll
quietly...
the only sound is u moaning lightly
or ur stomach, face buried in a pillow
im behind u, add in my cream, stirring ur coco

u try 2 raise slightly but i keep u pinned down
cuz i want u 2 experience a sexual meltdown
dont throw it back at me, just enjoy and let me work
im the artiest, ur the canvas, and this is my most perfect artwork
move slowly.....make ya thighs ache
ur back trembles, u body quakes
always cream in, flow in from the luv we make  

feel the burn
slowly inside u i churn
stop pin at times just 2 soak inside & kiss u
bodies twisted like a corkscrew
then periods of continuous motions
make u cum in waves like an ocean
im addicted 2 the way ur body jerks
under me as i conduct my erotic works
then ur body goes limp under mine
as u cum slowly and reach the end of ur sexual line

"Sex is creative energy. BEING A FREAK is the art of creating  reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment