DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unique Real Talk: YEARS AGOedit




We awoke early in the a.m. from a long night of making love. I got out of the bed and fixed us some breakfast. Afterwards she fixed our bath water.
We took a bath and washed each other's backs and me being the ass man I am, I paid close attention to cleaning her ass. As we started to dress for the rest of the day and it's events I asked her to wear some thongs. We left the house about 11 a.m., went to the mall, ran some errands, visited a few family and friends.


After leaving our friend's house we went to dinner where she surprised me by removing her panties in the bathroom and handed them to me when she got back. I was so shocked yet so turned on that I sniffed the scent out of them right at the table, it was wonderful!


Then we went to a movie. While in the Theater, I asked her to bend forward and lift her skirt so I can smell and lick her ass. Mmmm, taking a deep breath of her fresh ass scent into my nostrils I began to lick it for as long as I could capturing her essence on my beard ...


Mmmm I love how her ass smells after a long day out.


My dick rock hard and she leaned over and starts rubbing on it. After the movie, we headed to the Navi. I reclined the rear seats and she spread doggy style for me with her fine ass staring right at me. After assuming the position she knew exactly what to do and reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her succulent little asshole.


Rubbing my dick, I leaned forward and began smelling her ass and pussy then inserted my tongue deep into her asshole and licking her ass crack and pussy from behind. She was so wet from me licking her ass and her playing with my dick in the theater that her pussy was overflowing with her silky, clear cream. I greedily licked it all up, but we had to stop as people were walking by but they could not see in because of the limousine window tint.


So we headed back home and she sucked my dick all the way and I came in her mouth. Once we arrived, we quickly showered and got in the bed where she quickly assumed the doggy position again with her ass-spread open on the bed. I finished licking and smelling her asshole and pussy for about 45-60 minutes and in addition to my saliva and her pussy juices, I lubed up her asshole with some KY Liquid and slowly slipped my dick into her asshole. She and I love anal sex so I gently buried my entire dick deep inside her hole. I fucked her ass for about another hour or so before we had a orgasm together.



After that explosive orgasm we collapsed in the bed where I cuddled her from behind with my dick still resting in her asshole and we fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment