DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Unique Real Talk: .......... Orally pleased ! ! ! ! !

Orally pleased ! ! ! ! !



I vision you on the edge of the bed,

in some sexy lingerie or even in the nude...

It's time that I orally please you...

I'll start off by slowly licking your inner thighs...

As you slowly open and close your legs...

Exercising my sexual desire...

Teasing but yet so damn pleasurable...

That I can feel you pulsating from "The Love Below."

I want to orally please your womanhood,

and ignite the flow of juices that lies within you...

I will take you to a world of oral ecstasy...

Where your body and soul will be set free...

I will lick your body from feet to head...

Having you asking not to end this day...

Hoping for a sequel as my tongue starts to extinguish your heated infernal...

Knowing that making love to you itself is poetry in motion.

Like the way you intensify the mood, with smooth, wet and seductive kissing...

Responding to a strong sexual appetite.

With equal feelins of great warmth and intensity.

Only leaving room for a poetic organism feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment