DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unique Real Talk: She Is Still Whipped

I ran into an old acquaintance last week.



She called.



I answered.



I went.



I ate.



I ate some more.



I then turned her over



and ate some more.



She sucked.



She licked.



She sucked.



She gagged.



She came.



I came.



I fingered.



And rubbed.



And poked.



And probed.



She screamed.



She creamed.



She cried.



She squirted.



I smiled.



Then she licked.



And sucked some more.



I moaned a lot more.



We fucked.



And fucked.



And fucked.



And fucked.



She came.



I came.



I turned her around.



I knelt.



I licked.



I poked.



I probed.



She moaned.



She came.



I spanked.



And rubbed.



I stroked.



I fingered.



I smacked.



She came.



Again.



I sucked.



She gushed.



Again.



We rested.



She smiled.



We laughed.



We cuddled



Then I went home.



And she called again.



Then her husband came home.



She slept.



He wondered.



But she called.



Again.



Experience without knowledge leaves you the "how" and not the "why".

No comments:

Post a Comment