DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unique Thoughtz: Because

Because I can not bear,

because this is not fare,

because this is not normal, I have to leave, get away while I can.

Because you are my mental temptation.



Because you let me know You,

B/c of your bedroom eyes,

You are my walking temptation.



B/c of the lines & curves in your torso

You are my walking temptation.

B/c of the dimples in your cheeks,

& the scent in my sheets.



B/c of the way you make me smile when you look @ me,

b/c of the way I felt when you would leave me,

b/c of the way you made me say your name while in pleasure's pain

b/c your bottom lip is so soft and sweet



Just BECAUSE this is not normal

You are…

My Mental Temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment