DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Unique Mental: Savour Erotic Moments Hmmm

We arrange to meet at the bar. I see you approaching in ??? We gently hug each other, you smell divine . I nervously buy you a drink as we begin chatting. The drinks go down quickly and the sexual tension is obvious. We have to lean close to each other so we can hear over the loud music. We hold our positions longer and our flirting increases as we touch each other on the legs or waist while chatting. The smell of your perfume is intoxicating! We move to the dance floor and begin to dance. We quickly become very sexual in our dancing, grinding up and down each other bodies. You can feel the bulge in my pants rubbing against you as you push your hips against mine.


The song changes to a slow one and we look at each other slowly as we remain on the dance floor. Our bodies melt together as our hips slowly grind against each other. You can feel my breath on your neck and ear as our cheeks touch gently. I pull back and we make eye contact as we kiss passionately for the first time. Your mouth opens slowly and our tongues touch for the first time. Our kiss deepens and our tongues begin to wrestle together slowly as we push our hips against each other. My hand slowly glides down the side of your body and brushed your breast. You moan gently as I gently run my finger over the nipple, teasing it through your top. The dance floor is so crowded that nobody notices us. We move back to a table to finish our drinks.

Our kissing and massaging continues as you rub my cock through my jeans as we sit in the dark booth/corner table. I slide my hand up and down the inside of your thigh as we kiss deeply I am suprised to see you aren't wearing any panties, as my hand slides up and gently massages the outside of your lips. You spread your legs slightly and I slowly glide my finger up and down the length of your pussy. Pausing on your clit and massaging it gently with my fingers in slow gentle circles. I slowly slide my finger down and penetrate inside of you. Slowly gliding it in and out of your soaking wet pussy.

Lets go to the hotel room.

....... We enter the elevator and the door closes behind us we quickly begin attacking each other bodies. our hands rubbin and massaging everywhere. The elevator sounds and we quickly seperate as "another" attractive couple enters. It is obvious that we are all over each other and they introduce themselves and invite us to join them in the hot tub/sauna later. We accept, but that is another erotic submission aiight. They leave the elevator and we try to contain ourselves until we get to my floor. We our touching and playing with each other as we walk down the hall like a couple of teenagers. You kiss me deeply as I fumble with the key and we enter and the door closes behind us. I turn you toward me, I gaze into your eyes, telling you how attractive you are. You smile. I grab hold of you, placing a long passionate kiss upon your lips. I feel your body tense as you press your body next to mine.. My eyes are glossy from the excitement you have created, you know I am yours. I begin to undress you, the clothing glides off my exposed body. Your breast are revealed and I lean over and carress them gently with my tongue. Chills run through your body as I expose even more of your flesh. You stand in front of me completely naked.

Do you like what you see? You ask. I reply yes! You start to undress me with shaking hands, for you are very nervous and extremely excited. I assist you in removing my clothing. I am now exposed too. You grab hold of me as we kiss. I direct you over to the bed. I lay you down and whisper to you. This is gonna be a night to remember. I lay down next to you, my hand is running over your breast, excitement surges through you, you moan. I place a kiss upon them, My hands now running down your stomach to your moistened pussy. You are so wet, so excited that the mear touch sends an instantanious orgasm from within you. This makes me very excited. I glide my fingers between your folds and moving them in and out as the orgasm increases.. I look into your eyes and see that You are still wanting more.

I bring myself up to you and kiss you hard and long. Your hand comes to my now very erect dick. I moan with your touch. You stop kissing me and place yourself lower on my body, your tongue begins to lick and encircle my dick, I moan. You take my dick now into your mouth , a deep quick thrust, and you have reached the base. You moan, sending vibrations through me. You stroke my dick with your mouth, it seems like an eternity, but I am enjoying every minute.. never has gettin head ever made me feel like this. You encircle the tip with your tongue.

I say stop!

But you know I really don't want that. You tease me some more.

I pull away, and turn you over so your body is exposed once again to my eyes. I slowly climb atop of you, spreading your legs with the weight of my body, I slide my dick gently over you pussy, coating it with your juices. I begin to enter you, slowly, you moan even louder now as my hard dick gets deeper and deeper. The pace is quickening, your back arches as I thrust my dick deep inside. You start to moan and even scream a little, cause now I have sent you over the edge, you are cumming again.... I quicken the pace as I am drawing near, I pull out.

I look at you close and say," I want you to taste the excitement you have created." I position myself so my dick is by your face, dick in hand, I stroke, I start to cumm, my body is tense, I erupt. You are tasting the excitment you have created. My warmth slides down your throat.. We relax and lie next to one another, the night is still young, do you wish to go dancing again, or would you rather lay here in bed and savour the moment.

Sex is Creative Energy ....... Being a True Freak is the Art of Creating Reality

....... and this Unique Detailed Eroticy

No comments:

Post a Comment