DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Click

Visions of your peach thighs in garter

has fingers wanting to be elsewhere.

Situation, like you, getting harder

Posing so exquisitely and sexily

worthy of Penthouse material

Compliment each other so perfect

Me, Grade A. You, crunchy cereal

Trying to keep my focus on portfolio.

That private nasty picture collection.

May as well undo my pants

Take some pressure of my raging erection

Pose upon pose, you strike

My combustible coffee-creamed match

You turn to get on all fours

Nasty plan in mind starts to hatch

Unbutton white flannel to waist

Need to hearten my sexual grief

Camera put down gently

Walk behind you, tip-toeing thief

Underwear down to my knees

Straining so much I hurt

You shift your weight to bent elbows



I push up…….

I take aim…… I insert.



Audible gasp leave lips

You recapture balance unsteady

I wasn't only one heated

Judging by moisture…….

it was ready

Skin gloves roam over round flesh

I'm a junkie, hooked anew with each thrust

grips me tighter than

purified winged- dust

Pace quickens, breath heavy, bed creaks

Pendulum nipples swing low

I pull autumn follicles with free hand

Feeling coming over me, I know………

lose myself in your mystery

Seek light, a hungered theologian

Can't hold it anymore……..

I need it……

Earth quakes with volcanic explosion.



Can never quite finish these sessions

To agenda I always try to stick

But consistently it ends up like this…..

and it always begins

……with a click.

No comments:

Post a Comment