DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

pay attention to the details?

pay attention to the details?

Do you mind if I pay attention to the details?



the small things often overlooked...

and forgotten

See it is this attention that assists

whether it be truth or lies that flows from lips

like the body language that you insist

Some lack the capability to understand you with.



Baby I am not transfixed on you

not overly engrossed in the trivial things you do

this is just knowledge I pass to you

in my humble attempt to have you see

that I am paying attention to what is surrounding me



Intricately Intricate



Like the period that completes the question mark

without it the sentence is incomplete



but completely I recognize what I see

I see that you are attempting to fuck with me

Having me come out of my tranquility

as you play mentally

with my intellect

the highest form of disrespect

Intricate is the way I keep this in check.



Do you mind if I pay attention to the details?

the small things often overlooked...you know forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment