DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mental Passage Fact

Mental Passage Fact

The sweet tones of your voice

Your dimples, your smile

Makes a man like me

Want to take that extra mile

I visualize us, just me and you

And I sit and think

About what we can do!



The sex in many positions

and different places

It's just so erotic

To watch all your faces,

As you cum and moan

And shiver and shake,

The smell is so sensuous

From the passionate luv that we make.



But dayum..... I realize

That alone can never last

Like the death of a loved one,

This too, will pass!



So what I know I had too do

As my body yearns,

Guess I'm doin' like Usher

And just let this shyt Burn!

I'll no longer wait

I'll call this "thing" done,

I have willingly dropped all others

To be with you my "Special One"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment