DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dayum....... WHAT IF?

Dayum....... WHAT IF?

WHAT IF?



Listen I was thinking about the things I did and the words I said

She said she was not happy with what was displayed

Just leave me alone and let me live and let me be

I said there is something special about her

Just can't flow within my life without her

Yeah I'm really in the WHAT IF stage



Some will say "What you mean about the what if stage?"

.... just READ and I will example want I mean



What if ...we were wrong about each other?

What if ...we're really made for eachother?

What if ...we were meant to be together?



Would that not mean anything?



Some have even said.... "How can you be for sure about things?"



I didn't think about it that way

Lemme give more reasons why we are meant to be

And just maybe I can make that what if stage become our reality



What if I am supposed to be her future husband?

What if she supposed to be my wife with a happy family?

What if there is suppose to be a house that we chill and make love intensely in?

If I can't be sure that her heart isn't still with me
What the hell you expect me to say
I'm just a UNIQUE man showing true feelings



I changed my format out of respect to start the next what if stage any questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment