DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Any Man You Want


I can be the vision of every man for you -
I can be gentle or hard for you, too I can be flashy or even reserved -

I can do what is needed to calm you nerves.
I’m the best you’ve ever seen –

I can be Mr. Nice or plain motherfucking mean
I can be innocent or a nasty machine -

Treat you like a slut, or maybe my queen.
Indulge in you while you while you hold on tight, rock your world every night
Make you indulge me, do the damn thing right- have you baking cookies by candlelight.
This little story is for you to see – I’m every man you want me to be!
I can use a tongue, the “pleasure tree” or my bare hand
I can scratch that itch, have you squirming in the sand .
Bathe your pearl in pleasure so you always understand
No man can ever lay you – they cant do you like I can.
My worst is better than you EVER could get from another man
I am the premium version for you - hotter than red cayenne.
This little story is for you to see – I’m every man you need me to be!
Capable of being everything you desire
Butter for your croissant – a big log for your fire.
Your rock to build upon - your strength to carry on
The diamond in your ring, the song you want to sing
A lighthouse when you’re lost, your blanket in the frost
The precious air you breathe, supplier of all your needs.
This little story is for you to see – I’m every man you desire me to be!
A comedian for your laughter – your happily ever after So if you’ve got the nerve _
come on just say the word Anytime, yeah anyplace –
I’m ready, for your embrace In the rain, snow or dew –
I’m the man you need, I thought you knew
With the pledge of your sweet touch - I’ll be your infinity
Wrap you in rapturous screams – give to you eternity in me
This little story is for you to see – I’m every man you expect me to be.
You’re my first thought as I wake – last one before I sleep
In you I can see forever – for me that’s kinda deep…
With haste I race to you - and in your black lace, I’m captured
Know your search is over – My girl you have been captured.
This little story is for you to know...
For you - I’m every man! Now, I’ve gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment