DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unique Real Talk: Dayum Ma Bad

When our eyes locked I felt a connection with your soul,
Truth be told
I was having freaky fantasies of kissing you from head to toe.
Who is that woman really? I really wanted to know.
It was then I notice the ring she wore,
My spirit was tore
but one glance at her lips, her eyes, her golden thighs

My spirit mend,
Hell' she was flirting back maybe she's in need of a new friend.
I know I know play too with fire you get burned,
A lesson taught is a lesson learned.

Yeah Yeah Whatever

I approached her.

She didn't respond, "You so fine baby but I'm committed".

That's fine lil lady the pleasure was all mine
maybe some other lifetime we can kick back & unwind.
As I turned around to my surprise she was more than just some butt

(With excitement & cute giggle)

I thought "would a committed woman do such a thing?"

Damn that ring!

How did I find you?

She has not responded to the "venue",

My mental physical thought is to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment