DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Unique Mental: A WOMANS WATERFALL

Oh shit she goin crazy
I know she cummin aint no maybees
As i laid back and hit that
While my chest was to her back
We're both facing the cieling
She says that she never felt this feeling
You damn right it's a real thing
That make her squirm and squeel thing
The back of my neck, shoulders, and feet are the only thing on the bed
As I maintain the motion of my mushroom head

When I raise up i'm inside
As we come down I slide
almost all the way outside
Of her joy and pride
After some time passed she began to rush
Increasing her wind while I sped up my thrust
And then a contracting convulsion
A warm wet downpour expulsion

Running down both sides of my waist over my balls and even past her ass up onto my stomach
It started streaming and spraying the walls and closet
She said "I cant stop myself from cummin"

She moaned and screamed

"I want you to cum with me, cum in my cream"

And as she asked I began to tense up
Starting to grip her hips tighter I bust and bust and bust.
We collaspse on the bed and do nothing but pant and breathe.
It would be a least 10 hrs. before I would leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment