DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unique Thoughts: The Plan

Planning my move to get u in bed
I was too foward from what I had said
my off da plate must've been too much for u
therefore I'll tone it down no doubt 4 u
and tell meekly how u put size to my rise
girl I grow inches just from your brown thighs
so I guess I'll start with a massage of your feet
kissing them slowly sucking them sweet
glance at those pools revealing your soul
wash my hands cleanly and start on my roll
caress your thighs softly and kiss on that mole
lick northly where wet and dine from your bowl
committing my knowhow in things of pleasure
I give u my all to no preknown measure
lick clit to the left and then on the top
and swallow your juices refusing to stop
gently I'd place u in my erect lap
and hit all your pleasures without a mere map
standing I'd hold u your bottom I'd cup
stroking you longly until you erupt
I'd let you turn coyly upon on both knees
and stroke you behindly in search of your please
and when you're exhausted and bout to give way
I'd turn you around to have my big day
I want your reaction as I cum to climax
to see your eyes light up as I give the wax
as wildly I stroke you for your final cum
I"m planning for next time that you give me some

No comments:

Post a Comment