DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Erotic Word Play: Flowin Wit Kim


I WANT....to be stroked, rubbed felt up and felt down
to have my nipples pinched and twirled round and round
to have my shoulders massaged and my back relaxed
and for somebody to smack that phat ass!!
to have my legs lifted and seperated
hell, fuck that bra, i feel liberated!!
to be kissed, licked, fucked and sucked
to the point where i feel inebriated
I WANT...> > my nipples sore because you couldnt suck them hard enuff
I WANT my pussy so swole> that it looks and feels puffed
I WANT...you to have to have me again and agian
until you and i both are out of wind...
I WANT... you to fuck me so hard
that i feel as if i had Yoga forthe first time in my back yard
I WANT... you to cum in me so deep that i can feel
the rythm that you beat
and the breath that you breath
I WANT... to feel that hard dick
fuck this pussy till i cant even lick my lips
to end thier drying tips
from the desire burning deep inside
waiting for you to ride this huge tide
of wanton sexuality
that resides in me... for I WANT only you
I DESIRE only you
I WANT to fuck only you
i WANT to caress only you
I WANT to be intimate with you
I WANT only to love you....


++++++++++++


I'll tell u what I want Give it to me missionary style
As your feet hit that headboard so I can see your smile
Give it to me from the back
Have those pillows stacked
So I can hear you yell and shout
Tell me don't fucken take it out!

Give it to me on the floor and than a chair
I'll take you for a ride Keep my ass in the air
Give it to me over hereGive it to me over there
Cuz the pussy is flaming
Give it to me everywhere
Give it to me let me hit that ass if u can handle the ride
While I massage your pussy and I slide inside
Give it to me
Give it to me I can handle quite a bit
Give it here I wanna swell that clit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment