DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Reformed Hoe Confession: Regrets

Don’t remember all their names or what they did

Forget reminiscing unless she is one of the best or the worse

Learning as I go along

But all experiences are not worth it

And I live with regrets



Emotions got in the way sometimes

Got addicted a few times

Hid my mental status a while

Or I just didn’t want to fuck them but I did

Whether out of pity, boredom, or just because

Still living with regrets



The best of the best is getting hard to get in contact with sometimes

Have to learn to let them go

(becasuse I know sexual relations don’t always last)

And the worse of the worse,

I try to avoid at all costs

Delete names, email, profiles (because if there is nothing there, why bother?)

No romance, no passion, no desire, no chemistry, no orgasms, nothing

Nothing, but regrets



Wish I didn’t fuck her because she was a friend

But if I didn’t do this or that, she would still be around

Shoulda left this one alone because she was a hmmm, an ididot, but….

Or just wasn’t attracted or all that into them

Sex without (total) emotions or thought, just actions

Acting out a role that I’m more interested in you than I really am

Changing adctors every day, every week, hardly no repeats

Easily replacable chick (unless you was this one_

And I went from 1 to 100 or so and so on and so on

Living with regrets

As I slowly approach 40

Wanting quality over quantity

Matching exact faces to real names

With amazing memories of our sessions

Cumming over and over again

-repeatedly_

-wanting, craving, touching, kissing

Marinating in each other’s juices bcecause we both desire to,

Not have to, obligated to, or bored enough to

Just want to

And less regrets

10,000 regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment