DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Unique Real Talk: Dear Pussy (just a open letter)


As I sit here in this chair sipping. My mind wanders.....no particular situation... just the entirety of you and I. I view mentally a collage of situations, circumstances and instances and I smile.
Hmmm taste so smooth… Kind of like when I swallow your juices, just so warm, makes me get a rush like the one I get when I savor your tingling clit. I cherish hearing you call on God as my tongue takes away your soul. Hearing you hiss as I take the edge off your needs is a special delightful feeling. I love to please you almost as much as I love being pleased by you.


As I think you have become quite a fixture in my world, like the perfect piece of art that accents an already nicely decorated room, you've added a piece of art or two to me. You make me smile and that is always a good thing. But then at night, you seem to illuminate the darkness like the moonlight. In my world you cascade over the rigid pleasure tree of my love forrest and create a truly beautiful scene. Whoa, I am giving myself the chills. mmmmmmmmm but it feels good.


Almost as good as your juices taste when I lick your lips and pay tribute to the super engorged pearl of joy. After you let out wave after wave of tremors from the pleasure of this experience we can still laugh at the evergoing argument.... who gets the horniest? You seem to win every time while showing how you want me. I relish the warmth of your skin as I lay with you curled up in my arms. I am beyond satisfied. You caress me and I always smile, you stir that fire inside me, always.... Night time is the right time, morning is so much better. But anytime is nothing less than wonderful for us


A new day


A new way more time to play… remember that ......


Do you know how many times you run through my mind per day, per hour, per minute? If I got paid for every thought of you I would be rich because


thinking of you is all I seem to do. Certain songs trigger a thought. Certain foods make me want to be near you. Two grown ass people calling each other pet names, on the phone talking shit about what we're going to do, playing love songs and singing to each other. But when we are alone we are grown sexy ass animals.

Damn


I need to see you…!


Remember the first time shocked hell out of us both we aint been right since but, we have been wrong in the best of places and ways. You know I'm still trying to remember when exactly I claimed this joy as ours exclusively. Perhaps for me was it the time I cried because loving you felt so damn good and so right. Oh shit, you didn't know about that. I've gotta lay of this congac. Was it when you made the mistake of actually saying it and I told you the same and said, I aint scared to fill it. Who gives a damn who is to blame all that matters is that we, you and me are and us and we have JOY… damn, I want you ...... then again I probably just need some of you.


Unique Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment