DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Unique Real Talk: By Way of Re-Introduction

My mouth is always so dry afterwards
And
I hunger
That hunger is deep
From passion’s play
From the deep
Diversion
Parents to our desires

Open at the low south gate
I hide my scepter in the temple
Of your wonders
Sound the trumpets
For the shrine heaves
Bursting at its seams

And
I worship you from my knees

I WORSHIP YOU FROM MY KNEES

Praise spoken in tongues as olden
As
Humankind
Phraseology
Human and kind
Yours and mine
And written in the hieroglyphs
Lit by love’s flame
Etched in the walls
By the same
Hands
That holds us to our word
Syllabic
Linguistic
Distinct
Pronounced
Eros idioms

Rest your temple
On the root
Of the Word
It’s a hard utterance
Erect from life’s blood
Flow
Rest upon its pulse
Can you feel my heartbeat
At the foot of your pulpit
The sword of the Land

Dividing
Devising
Multiple orgasms
The shrine heaves
Bursting at the seams
Taking your pleasure from me
Sublime moments like these

Springing from
The root of lyrical seduction
By way of re-introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment