DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Unique Flashback: Super Bowl Sunday

As the sun rose, a smile crept across my face, when I awoke. I clicked on the TV and started watching the hype. It was the glory day for a football fan like myself, Super Bowl Sunday. My boys and I chipped in $100 a piece. We had planned everything for the party. Jo-Jo had a 65" big screen. Chris was a chef, so he did all the cooking. Each of us brought our favorite easy chair to the lodge to relax and enjoy the game. We spared no expense and paid special attention to each and every detail.


Mentally, I was double checking my party details. She was laying on her stomach, her face was away from me. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt her hand slowly creep up my leg and her grasp of my member caught me off guard. As she began to stroke my morning erection, my thoughts quickly changed. Last night I tried to start something with her after we came in from the club, but she was too tired and too drunk to wanna do anything, so this mornings actions surprised me. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed her soft hands. As I moaned from the pleasure she would change her tempo, adding to the pleasure. I felt her turn over in the bed, so I wasn't shocked to feel the warmth of her velvet mouth. I moan in appreciation, as the sensations built to a fever pitch. She swallowed me to my base and swirled her tongue around my hardness. I always love it when she deep throats me as her tongue worked its magic around. Her hand drifted down my shaft and kneaded my balls. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She smiled around my cock, but never stopped working me. She kept at me until I warned her.


She moaned "uh..ah"


Once I erupted, she drank down all of it without missing a drop. She came off my cock with a pop and licked her lips like she had finished a gourmet meal. Without saying a word she climbed on top of me. She held my renewed hard-on with one hand and spread the lips to her cunt with the other. She teasingly lowered herself onto me cock. Not all at once. She eased down a little bit, then rose back up. When I thrust upwards trying to fully enter her, she would rise up higher. This was maddening torture. I finally couldn't take any more. I reached and grabbed her breasts. Covered with her silky nightgown, my desperate grab became a soft stroke with the material. Her moans from the feeling confirmed my thoughts, this was all about her pleasure now. I continued playing with her hard nipples with the silky garb. I had reached my limit with this teasing and on her next upstroke, I grabbed her hips and held her still and thrust as hard as I could upwards until I felt her pelvis touch mine. I began my tempo, fast and steady. I assaulted that pussy like it was the last piece I was ever going to get. Her moans, turned to groans, her groans turned into yelps and finally her yelps turned into screams as her orgasm hit her like a ton a bricks. Having spit already, my cum was far from erupting. I kept pounding her until sweat beaded on my forehead. She tried to roll off of me, but I tightened my grip on her hips. Her cum was leaking like a sieve down my shaft and soaking the sheets. Finally, my orgasm was approaching, so I flipped her onto her back. The change of position change the feeling and stopped my release, if only temporary. I raised her legs onto my shoulders, and moved my hips, striving to hit her bottom again. My hips began to piston faster and faster. Her long hair was striking my face as her head tossed back and forth. Her grip on my shaft became stronger, her orgasms were coming so rapidly they must have felt like one. Her tightening brought me back to the brink of my release. When it finally did hit, I bellowed. Tired and cramping over came me as I filled her. I collapsed on top of her. I kept pistoning in and out until my hardness slipped from her cunt. I nipped and nibbled at her neck. She cooed as our breathing returned to normal. When I rolled off of her and began to watch the pregame hype again, my mind returned to thinking about details for the party once again.


What a way to start SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment