DJ Unique Detail Podcast

Seduction Delight Kinky Sex Deviant Pleasures Sensuality
Pure Erotica Fantastic Tales..... You get all these and more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Mess ..


My carnality is professed

When I ask to kiss your breast

While you get wonderfully undressed

You say I'm a mess

But you look at your chest

And we must confess

You are truly blessed

Just forget about the protest

That button is in a contest

Stretched open and in distress

By the fullness in your dress

And I am so very impressed

So a finger I gleefully invest

Near the center of your chest

To relieve the buttons stress

As it pops away from your dress

Gravity does the rest

As the twins spring forth with zest

My hands cup and caress

My thoughts now transgress

Your nipples I now molest

You shiver as I suggest

A tongue on each with finesse

And now you too are possessed

The sexual energy that was suppressed

Has all of you obsessed

And on a carnal quest

My loving you now request

No longer do you protest

You decide to divest

Your juices sweet and wet

As I play with your love nest

You're in heat and that's no jest

You quiver like you're distressed

Orgasms are professed

You croom like the winner at a songfest

Getting Dick is now your quest

So you moan like you're truly impressed

When Dick moves in like a wanted guest

And heads for an erotic conquest

Screams you can no longer suppress

As the walls of your valley ingest

And leads you to confess

This Dick just has to be the best

And as you're verbalize how you're blest

Dick squirts like a demon possessed

And now you even you must attest

Ole Dick has you mighty impressed

So I guess, I really am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment